The Somerset Foundation's mission is to help improve the quality of life of disadvantaged people and communities in rural and urban areas by promoting education and delivering social services to the highest standards.Redirect 2% of the profit tax to the Somerset Foundation. .
You can support with us the education among children from disadvantaged families. Donate 2% of your tax on profit!
Identifying social problems in disadvantaged communities
Counseling and helping the community to develop through their own efforts.
Social, psychological, professional integration in the community in the area
Improving the living conditions of disadvantaged people
The Somerset Foundation offers the "Community Assistance for Families in Difficulty" under the provisional accreditation license. Within this service, we aim to identify the social needs of people in need and to provide support and help.
1. Social counseling
2. Psychological counseling
3. Socio-professional advice
4. Social counseling and assistance to establish rights
5. Support for the preparation of identity documents
6. Advice for getting a job
7. Advice for obtaining a living space
8. Support for the realization of instrumental activities of life
9. Emotional support
10. Material support
11. Financial support
12. Extra-curricular education
13. Duchy on Health, Socialization and Volunteering
14. Preventing and Combating Consumption
alcohol, tobacco, drugs
15. Preventing and combating anti-social behaviors
16. Awareness raising and public awareness of the risk of social exclusion
For more details please do not hesitate to contact us!
Headquarters phone: 0232 277 703
Social worker: 0762 478 583
Psychologist: 0754 747 264
Mail address: Sat Rediu, Com. Rediu, Șos. Valea Rediului, nr. 350, jud Iași
Bank: Unicredit Țiriac Bank S.A. București, Sucursala Palas Iași, str. Palas, nr. 7B, Iași, România
Cont USD: RO02BACX0000000744549001
Cont EURO: RO29BACX0000000744549000